B.App.Sci., B Arch, AIA, HIA (Vice President 2011), MBA, Architects Registration 966
Born in 1967, in Canberra. Graduated from the University Of Canberra in 1991.While there he was awarded in 1989
“The Northrop Award” and in 1989 Second Prize “Marion Mahony Griffin Measured Drawing Competition”.
After graduating from the University of Canberra, having achieved several awards, Glen gained experience with reputable architectural firms both here in Canberra and in the UK before joining forces with Ross to establish DNA.
Architectural experience gained in Canberra includes the firms of CG Cummings and Associates, Lester Firth and Associates and Phil McMaster Pty, TT Architecture, and overseas with the Southampton firm of MWT Architects. Hands-on building experience has been gained for short periods with the firm of GKT Services and over a long period of time with Dowse Building Co including the construction of his own home.
- Housing Industry Association, ACT and Southern NSW
- Vice President National Planning and Environment Committee
- Chair Policy Committee
- Chair Planning and Environment Committee
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects
- Functions Committee 1991
- Marketing Committee 1994
- Planning Committee
- Master Builders Association, ACT
- Professional Sector Committee