Part of our success is due to the fact that we have created a work culture that attracts and retains like-minded professionals who are not only extremely talented in their craft, but passionate about achieving the best results for our clients.
As much as we are committed to ensuring our clients are 100% happy with our service, we’re equally committed to keeping our staff happy. Consequently you can be assured that in addition to applying superior design expertise to your project, our creative team also brings the essential qualities of passion, energy and commitment.
Glen Dowse B.App.Sci., B Arch, AIA, HIA (President 2015 - 2016), MBA, Architects Registration 966
Born in 1967, in Canberra. Graduated from the University Of Canberra in 1991. While there he was awarded in1989 “The Northrop Award” and in 1989 Second Prize “Marion Mahony Griffin Measured Drawing Competition”.
Architectural experience gained in Canberra includes the firms of CG Cummings and Associates, Lester Firth and Associates and Phil McMaster Pty Ltd, TT Architecture, and overseas with the Southampton firm of MWT Architects. Hands-on building experience has been gained for short periods with the firm of GKT Services and over a long period of time with Dowse Building Co including the construction of his own home.
- Housing Industry Association, ACT and Southern NSW
HIA National Planning and Environment Committee
Chair Policy Committee
Chair Planning and Environment Committee
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects
Functions Committee 1991
Marketing Committee 1994
- Master Builders Association, ACT
Professional Sector Committee
- Building Regulation Advisory Committee (BRAC) Chair
Ross Norwood B.App.Sci., B Arch (Honours), AIA, HIA, MBA, Architects Registration 973
Born in 1966, in Canberra. Graduated from the University Of Canberra in 1991 with Honours. While there he was a finalist in the "Concrete Masonry Association Competition" and won the "Community Projects Prize" in 1987.
Architectural experience gained in Canberra includes the firms of Geoff Butterworth and Partners, Renfree and Hanrahan Architects, Butterworth Russell and Partners and Bligh Voller Nield. Overseas experience was gained with the London firm of Fitch-RS.
B.Arch BaSc (Environmental Design) Registration 2336
Aj is a Graduate of the University of Canberra and brings over 10 years of architecture & construction knowledge to the DNA team. His keen interest in development & property provides him with a balanced view of the commercial viability of architectural projects
Having a range of experience at various local & International practices, Aj has worked on a wide variety of projects including Master planning, Multi-unit/Mixed use, commercial, high-end residential and industrial work. His project experience ranges from concept and design work, right through to project delivery.
His project experience both nationally and internationally coupled with his passion for building the local Canberra community and education, having taught a number of tertiary accredited design courses, brings an added dimension to the DNA practice.
- Liam Robertson BaSc (Environmental Design), M Arch Registration 2465 AIA
Architects & Graduates
- Jenny BlairBArch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- Enzo D'AmbrogioBaSc (Environmental Design) M Arch
- Krystal Fraser B Arch Advanced Diploma of Building Design
- Lisa MellorsB Arts (Architectural Technology), MCIAT,HNC Spatial Design
- Kathryn Andrew B. Arts(Architecture), M. Arch
- Jessica WeatherbyB. Arts in Architecture, Diploma of Building Design
- Josephine ReichM.A.(Architecture) B.A.(Architecture)
- Drew HartB Arts (Architecture), M Architecture
- Maddy HughesB Des.St (Arch, L.Arch),B Int.Arch
Senior Draftspersons /
- Michael SergiDiploma of Building Design
- Erin RogersDiploma of Building Design
- Rowan DunkleyDiploma of Building Design
- Mark LoncarDiploma of Building Design
- Jenna MalakhovaDiploma of Building Design
- Joseph de RotaDiploma of Building Design
- Mitchell SultanaDiploma of Building Design
- Sally Dowse (Accountant), BAcc Masters